Saturday, July 08, 2017

McCalls 7380, a shirtdress


I made this dress last summer ( and wore it at PR weekend in NYC this year!) and I loved how it turned out. The hidden placket was a challenge but if you follow the instructions it turns out just fine. That was the most challenging design feature.

Cosí éste vestido el verano pasado (¡y me lo puse durante el fin de semana en NYC este año!) y me encantó como quedó. Los botones están escondidos en el frente (¡no sé como se dice esto en español!) y fue un poquito complicado el coser pero si siguen las instrucciones queda bien.




Because of the fabric I chose the details don't show well in photographs. I did make a video of the hidden placket on Instagram but I couldn't find the file to post it here.

El diseño de la tela no se presta para enseñar detalles en fotos pero tengo un video para mostrar donde van los botones en Instagram. Tengo pena que no pude encontrar el video para incluirlo aquí.



I will probably make the version with sleeves in the future.

Probablemente haga la version con mangas en el futuro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!